Are you struggling to get your little ones out in all this wet weather? This activity can be a fun way to practice counting and colours, as well as teaching your little ones about cause and effect.
What you will need:
- Thick paper
- Non-toxic childrens Paint
- Pair of wellies
- Cello tape
- You may wish to use a tuff tray if you have one.
- Using the tape, stick your paper down in the tuff tray or on the ground, in an area you are happy to have it take place. I would recommend outside due to paint splash and little one not staying on the paper.
- Place large splodges of paint around your tuff tray if you arr using one.
- Pop your child’s wellies on and let them go stomping!
- We hope you and your toddler enjoy this activity and we can’t wait to start getting messy and enjoying lots of activities at The Mall Nursery from September.